1. Acceptance of Terms. Use of this site indicates acceptance by the user to all terms and conditions, disclaimers, and legal notices hereunder. Baehrsden.com is a web site owned and operated by Baehr's Den Collectibles (Keith & Samantha Tanner) who may change the terms and conditions without prior notice and it is the users responsibility to act in accordance with those changes.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties. All material, information, product, and services available through this site are provided to the user "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Baehr's Den Collectibles has taken reasonable care to ensure that all material associated with this web site are error-free and up-to-date when posted, however, this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Baehr's Den Collectibles does not warrant that the content of this web site to be correct, accurate, or reliable.
4. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Baehr's Den Collectibles be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site.
6. Miscellaneous. This agreement between Baehr's Den Collectibles, Baehrsden.com and its users shall be governed and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Kentucky, and any action shall be initiated and maintained within Shelby County, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein.
7. PAYPAL automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to theirs using the Secure Socket Layer protocol (SSL). You will be asked to register with PayPal, but this is only a one-time deal. There will be no extra charges for you to use this service. You will be sent an email confirmation for this order. If there are any problems with your order we will contact you. We DO NOT sell or give out any of your information!!!
Baehr's Den Collectibles offers fast, reliable delivery on all items. Unless your shipping address is within our local area, FedEx or UPS Ground is our standard delivery services. Audio Books will be shipped USPO Media Mail. We cannot ship to post office boxes. All items are carefully examined before being packed. Our shipping charges include a $1.00 packaging fee along with insurance up to a $100 value. If your order is over a $100 value, additional insurance will be included. If anything is damaged during shipment, a claim will be filed with FedEx or UPS. If possible the item will be replaced. If replacement is not possible, you will be refunded after we have received our payment from FedEx or UPS. If you require shipment through the U S Post Office, this includes APO & FPO addresses; it can be quoted with optional insurance included. Although every effort is made to pack items safely, uninsured items are shipped at the buyer's risk. We only ship within the United States of America.
Please look over every item carefully upon receipt. If you are not satisfied with the item, you must contact us by email within 3 days of receipt. Every effort will be made to come to an agreeable settlement. Please read the item's description carefully and ask questions BEFORE ordering to ensure your satisfaction. Items for return must be pre-approved and postmarked within 1 week of receipt. Items being returned must be UNUSED and in the same condition as when it was shipped to you. Fiesta® items that are shipped in original Fiesta® boxes MUST BE returned in these original Fiesta® boxes. Any refunds will be made only upon receipt of the item. Returns are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
We reserve the right to limit the quantities on any order. In order to protect the interest of our customers all orders placed for over $1,000.00 must obtain pre-approval with acceptable method of payment. Additional verification of information may be required prior to acceptance of any order. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.